[mrtg] Fwd: Re: RSSI value

Simon Westlake simon.westlake at bizwi.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 16:13:25 MET 2003

>Would it not be possible to do something like this:
>
>Target[CableModemSignal]: (OID&OID:target at community) * (-1)

I really don't want to perform any calculations on it to change the number. People have suggested adding to the value to make it a positive number, but that just makes it confusing for people to read it (I'd have 10+ people using the tool.)

I'd really like to graph the negative value and have been told it's possible using RRD+MRTG but I've yet to make it work.