[mrtg] Re: MRTG2.9.22 threshold threshprog

Kerry Werry KWerry at Pivotal.com
Tue Feb 4 19:01:06 MET 2003

It was my understanding if you did not use the ThreshProgOK that it would
e-mail continuously but I have not tested this.

KLW

Kerry L. Werry MCSE CCNA
Pivotal Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: Takumi Kadode [mailto:taku_k at pb3.so-net.ne.jp]
Sent: February 4, 2003 9:28 AM
To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] MRTG2.9.22 threshold threshprog

Hi,

I'm using MRTG 2.9.22 with perl 5.8.0 on Solaris system.
Then, if input value are continuously less than ThreshMaxI, ThreshProgI is
called only once at the first time.

Is this correct action ?  I though that ThreshProgI will
be called during input value less than ThreshMaxI.  Because,
I previously used MRTG2.9.8, then the MRTG act like that.

If ThreshProgI is called only once, can I change MRTG
setting to be called continuously ThreshProgI ?

Can you please advice me ?
thank you,
---
takumi kadode