[mrtg] SNMP OID'S

Kenneth Falor kfalor at bellgroup.com
Tue Feb 4 19:33:35 MET 2003

when I first saw this I thought I was nuts so I ignored it and moved on,
but now its beginning to annoy the life out of me.  Baldness is rapidly
approaching.
=20
I am measuring CPU usage on several W2K servers.  I use the following
tree 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.3.3.1.2.** which is host | hrDevice |
hrProcessortable | hrProcessorEntry | hrProcessorLoad and then the
instance's.  The problem is that on 2 out of 8 servers the instance
changes on reboot.   is there a way around this?
=20
=20
=20
Kenneth Falor, MCSA, MCP, A+