[mrtg] Fw: Getting info per host on PIX

Leen Smit leen at webmind.nl
Thu Feb 6 10:05:34 MET 2003

Hi There!

I''ve been playing around with mrtg to get the bandwidth usage of our Cisco PIX. After several tries i managed to produce the total usage on the PIX for daily, weekly, yearly. However, i would like to have reports for several different hosts on the DMZ.. Is it possible to do this?
If so, can some one give me some hints on how to do this? Ive been reading a lot of RTFM's, FAQ's and examples, but the truth is, that im a bit lost at this stage...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Leen Smit

running mrtg 2.9.17-8 on RH8.0 - PII at 266/256mb