[mrtg] Re: tools

Fachrul Kamal Fachrul at ptcpi.com
Fri Feb 7 01:56:02 MET 2003

Mumu,
To troubleshoot network slow respond you can do :
1. Check network traffic on each port. You can use MRTG and load it and see
how traffic load ?
2. Application/hardware problem. You can use network analyzer. With this
tool you can see your network traffic behavior.There is so many product
offered, from free untill high price.
I recommend you to use Ethereal ....you can download from
http://www.ethereal.com/download.html

I hope this would help you

Fachrul from ptcpi Riau