[mrtg] Re: Graphing total line utilization

JeremyP at psi-cu.com JeremyP at psi-cu.com
Fri Feb 7 18:28:34 MET 2003

1.You might try, but the manual says that MaxBytes is used for the Y
axis on unscaled graphs, so this may not work.
1600000/8 = 200000
ABSMax[_]:200000
Unscaled[_]: wmy

2.MaxBytes is the actual red line that is graphed.
1544000/8=
Maxbytes[_]: 193000

3. Most T1s are full duplex, so you may not need this, but here is the
info from the reference page
---------------
Multi Target Syntax

You can also use several statements in a mathematical expression. This
could be used to aggregate both B channels in an ISDN connection or
multiple T1s that are aggregated into a single channel for greater
bandwidth. Note the whitespace arround the target definitions.
Example:

 Target[ezwf]: 2:public at wellfleetA + 1:public at wellfleetA
              * 4:public at ciscoF

Jeremy Porter, CCNA
Network Administrator
Premier Systems Inc.