[mrtg] Re: MRTG Graphs

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Wed Feb 12 14:51:03 MET 2003

I haven't tried this, and it may be a shot in the dark, but you could add
the interface to the inverse of the same interface, and then exclude the
output line.  Confused? Me to.

Target[total_1] 1:public at 1.2.3.4 + -1:public at 1.2.3.4
Options[total_1] noo

I think what you would end up with is the input added to the output (and
output added to the input) giving 2 identical totals.  But with the noo
option, only one will get graphed.

Worth a try anyway.

Eric Brander
ACS
Texas CHIP Account
Sr. Communications Engineer - Information Systems Department
512.336.3331
Eric dot Brander at acs-inc dot com