[mrtg] announce mrtg 2.9.27

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 19 21:30:04 MET 2003

Folks,

finally the issues with 64bit rateup and thus (fast router) support
on windows has been resolved. Many other updates went in ... I am
proud to give you 2.9.27 ... as usual to be downloaded of
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub

Changes 2.9.27
From: Gordon Tetlow <gordon at FreeBSD.org>
* allow unsetting of Unscaled, WithPeak, and Suppress

From: Barry Rountree <rountree at san.rr.com>
* updated compile instructions for new gdlib
* various documentation fixes

From: David Corlette <corlette at huarp.harvard.edu>
* a whole set of new mrtg commandline options: "--fhs", --daemon",
 "--pid-file", "--confcachefile" ... this makes