[mrtg] mrtg for qmail & traffic load data

Tugba Tosun ttosun at teknotel.net
Fri Feb 28 13:49:53 MET 2003

Hi to all,

I have 2 questions:

1.I have a linux-based dns server running qmail and mrtg server running windows2000.I want to get mrtg graphs from qmail, but i found "mrtg-for-qmail" like scripts on the web that can be run only under unix.Can i integrate these two,or how can i get the qmail statistics?(i also could not find any oids)

2. Does mrtg save the load of the traffic (by numbers) on a file, or is there a configuration for this?(On the graphic, i can't see previous data)

Thanks,
Tugba