[mrtg] Re: I want to graph in bits/s instead of Bytes/s

Evan Platt eplatt at 3wci.com
Thu Jan 2 18:44:54 MET 2003

At 09:37 AM 01/02/2003, you wrote:
>PEOPLE:  PLEASE add some more text with this kind of help.
>
>What's being "un-remmed" here is a DEFAULT.

Not sure what you mean by it's a default - it defaults to being remarked,
no? (At least it did on my installation).

>If a user already has, for instance, "Options[target]: gauge" the
>default, and thus the "bits" part, will not be used.

That's a good point, and I didn't think of that. However as the OP was
asking a question that somewhat made it obvious they hadn't looked in the
mrtg.cfg file, chances are they didn't add the gauge option.

Thanks.

Evan