[mrtg] does anyone use the ifgraph-tool with RRDTool ?????

Hagemann Christian christian.hagemann at helbling.ch
Wed Jan 8 15:21:54 MET 2003

Hi everyone

it's a bit out of the topic
but the Problem is, that I use  the RRDTool with the ifGraph to generate the
MRTG manually and on demand.
To feed data into the database is no problem,
but if I use the command ifgraph.pl to generate the graphic everything I get
is:

C:\APPS\ifgraph>makegraph.pl -c ifgraph.conf
C:\APPS\ifgraph\makegraph.pl line 470.
ERROR: can't parse DEF
'totalin=C:\APPS\RRDTool\data/defgateway1.rrd:octetsin:AVERAGE' -2
C:\APPS\ifgraph\makegraph.pl line 470.
ERROR: can't parse DEF
'totalin=C:\APPS\RRDTool\data/defgateway1.rrd:octetsin:AVERAGE' -2
C:\APPS\ifgraph\makegraph.pl line 470.
ERROR: can't parse DEF
'totalin=C:\APPS\RRDTool\data/defgateway1.rrd:octetsin:AVERAGE' -2
C:\APPS\ifgraph\makegraph.pl line 470.
ERROR: can't parse DEF
'totalin=C:\APPS\RRDTool\data/defgateway1.rrd:octetsin:AVERAGE' -2
'mv' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'mv' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Whatever I do with the configfile "ifgraph.conf", the error message will be
the same all the time.

Do you have any idea, waht culd be wrong here????

Thanks in advance

Christian