[mrtg] MRTG and Cisco DS3 ATM sub-interfaces on Cisco 7513

Kelly Scroggins kelly at cliffhanger.com
Thu Jan 9 20:56:13 MET 2003

Help!

I'm trying monitor a DS3 ATM interface on a Cisco
7513 (and a 750[57])with sub-interfaces.  Each
sub-interface has a PVC.

When I build the mrgt.cfg file, the index.html
file then run MRTG to begin collecting data.  When
I run MRTG it creates a file with anidentical
name to the 'mrtg.cfg' file, but it has a ".ok"
extenstion (i.e., mrtg.ok).

The 'mrtg.ok' file lists all of the ATM interfaces
but MRTG is not graphing them.  And the ATM
interfaces are commetented out in the 'mrtg.cfg'
file.

	Info:

	My version of MRTG is 2.6.9
	(on Red Hat 7.2).

	The router hardware are
	Cisco 7513
	and
	7505 (or 7507).

	The IOS versions are
	12.1.17 GD
	and
	12.1.15 GD.

Can someone tell what I need to do?

If I need to load MIBs, can someone tell me how?

Are the MIBs kept in any directory I choose?

How can I see what MIBs MRTG is using right now?

Would anyone already know what MIBs I need?

Thanks for any and all suggestions,

kelly