[mrtg] NT server scripts

von dan dvong3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 09:39:57 MET 2003

Hi all,

Do anyone have MRTG script that I could use to analyze Window NT CPU, disk space,  and TCP logon? I was only able to get fastethernet reading. Here is a sample of my scripts.

Dan

# create the cfg file for this Ip address (assumes community string is "public")

        perl /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.9.24/bin/cfgmaker                    \
        --global "workdir: /var/www/html/$location/$name"               \
        --global "Options[_]: growright, bits"                          \
        --ifref=descr                                                   \
        --no-down                                                       \
        public@$ipaddr                                                 \
        --output /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg