[mrtg] Re[2]: Fwd: help please! not all interfaces are listed in mrtg.ok

nick nick_os at mail.ru
Fri Jan 17 08:57:20 MET 2003

Jl> post your configs and you will get some help.

i put "fake" target to config file:

Target[XX]: -/192.168.XX.XX:public at 192.168.XX.XX
Directory[XX]: XX
Options[XX]: growright, unknaszero
MaxBytes[XX]: 256000
Title[XX]: XX
PageTop[XX]: <H1>XX</H1>

then, after mrtg runs, i see some interfaces in mrtg.ok file.
but not all what i need.
so now i'm monitoring available interfaces with configs like that:

Target[XX-6]: 6:public at 192.168.XX.XX
Directory[XX-6]: XX-6
Options[XX-6]: growright, unknaszero
MaxBytes[XX-6]: 8000
AbsMax[XX-6]: 16000
Title[XX-6]: XX-6
PageTop[XX-6]: <H1>XX-6</H1>

6 is a number given to interface in mrtg.ok file after first run with
"fake" config.
i need other interfaces to be there because i have to monitor them
too.

i'm sure i made something wrong, but don't know what exactly...

thanks for any help in advance!

--
Best regards,
 nick                            mailto:nick_os at mail.ru