[mrtg] Re: Windows and 2.9.25 and Latency Graph

Koelstra, J. (Jan) JKoelstra at MINSZW.NL
Fri Jan 17 11:23:51 MET 2003

Hi James,

Ping-probe does exactly what you want.
The Ping-probe script was included in the early 2.x versions of MRTG. I
do not know where to obtain it now.

Jan.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Liakos [mailto:James.Liakos at chubb.com.au]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 2:41 AM
To: Chuck Harpham
Cc: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch; mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [mrtg] Re: Windows and 2.9.25 and Latency Graph

Hello Chris,

I have a link from site A to site B, I have my MRTG box sitting in site
A and I would like to ping my Router/Switch at site B and see how long
my ping takes to come back and graph this value.

I am not sure if you are familiar with Statscout but this product can do
it (but it costs money and looks like a packaged version of our MRTG
!!).

Thankyou.

James Liakos
WAN Developer