[mrtg] Re-locating MRTG

Robert Walters Robert.Walters at LodgeWorks.com
Mon Jan 20 16:34:03 MET 2003

Would anybody have any words of wisdom about relocating MRTG?  I am running
MRTG without rrdtool on Windows 2000.  I am setting up MRTG initially
without RRDtool on Linux, and have it working, (thanks to those on the list
who helped with that).  Any idea's on how to move the historical data?  Or
is it as simple at moving the log files into the proper location?

Thanks,

RPW

                         \\\///
                        / _  _ \
 |Robert P. Walters          (316) 681-5130 Direct Ext. |
 |Systems Manager            (316) 579-2219 Local Pager |
 |Lodgeworks                 (316) 681-5118 Main Fax    |
 |8100 E. 22nd St. N.         (888) 493-0762 Natnl Pager |
 |Bldg. 500                  Internet Email Address     |
 |Wichita, KS 67226      Robert.Walters at Lodgeworks.Com  |