[mrtg] Re: New to MRTG

Brett Marler brett at asroma.homeip.net
Thu Jan 23 14:25:14 MET 2003

> I get an error message: ERROR: Can't Execute 'E:/mrtg-2.9.26b/bin\rateup'
> What does that mean and what is it that I'm doing wrong?
"rateup.exe" is broken in version 2.9.26b. You can either:

- use MRTG 2.9.25.
- copy rateup.exe from MRTG 2.9.25 to your 2.9.26b version.

Extract of a message from Tobi regarding this.

--
the good news is you can take rateup.exe from 25 and stick it into
26 and it will work ... there is no estimate for a fix because mrtg

Regards,
Brett Marler.

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature