[mrtg] Re: how to find out mrtg graph utilization report?

Lam, Ken ken.lam at terayon.com
Fri Jan 24 00:19:42 MET 2003

Peter,

I guess I am not quite understand your explaination here.

All I want to find out was how to read the graph and to calculate
interpret its utilization report.  Currently the daily/weekly graph
chart only graph up to 48KBytes.  This frame relay that I am monitoring
has 384KBytes port speed to one of our remote site and it doesn't make
sense that its usage only go up to 48KBytes.

It's bothering me when looking at the report and not knowing how much
utilization we use.  Maybe I miss out something here.  On the other
hand, the Max Speed shows at the beginning of the graph has 192KBytes
in which I don't know where/how we get to it.

Anyone who can shed some lights on this would really appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken.