[mrtg] Re: Changing to Growright

Will Krause will at krauses.net
Sat Jan 25 00:40:24 MET 2003

Once you set the option (either locally or globally as James points out) it
will change the chart the next time it is updated.  In other words, the
daily chart will change with the next (5 minute) update.  The weekly chart
won't change until the next entry is plotted on it (once an hour, I think).
Likewise, the monthly and yearly charts will change when the next line is
added to each of them.

Will