[mrtg] Re: Working with a template.

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Tue Jan 28 22:11:37 MET 2003

Lets break your command line options out a line at a time:

./cfgmaker
  --global 'WorkDir: /home/httpd/mrtg/'
  --global 'IconDir: /icons/'
  --global 'Options[_]: growright,bits'
  --global
  --if-template=/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/template
  removed at removed.com
  --output /usr/local/mrtg-2/config/removed/mrtg.cfg

As you can see at the 4th --global, that there is nothing after it.  If you
used this command, cfgmaker is assuming that you want
"--if-template=/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/template" as a global option.  Which of
course, will not work.  Remove the extra --global and I bet it works for
you.

Eric Brander
ACS
Texas CHIP Account
Sr. Communications Engineer - Information Systems Department
512.336.3331
Eric dot Brander at acs-inc dot com