[mrtg] Re: Cisco 3660 router

Bhupesh Devgun bhupesh.devgun at india.birlasoft.com
Fri Jan 31 11:15:48 MET 2003

Hi Brett
           Thsnks for the information .
I have tried with templates but still no luck .
I have downloaded MIbs from Cisco site also ,I get a message that OID(which
I specify in mrtg,cfg) is not a SNMP vairable .
Smokeping requires RRD tool I believe .
I am looking for CPU utilization and interface errors on Cisco 3660 router .
Regards
Bhupesh