[mrtg] Re: Cisco 3660 router

Brett Marler brett at asroma.homeip.net
Fri Jan 31 13:03:54 MET 2003

> #That IOD does not work ,I get a message invalid SNMP variable .
Well I'd say it's probably not the correct OID on your 3660. I'd suggest
contacting the Cisco TAC and getting them to tell you what OID you need for
CPU utilisation and interface errors.

> #From where I can get snmpwalk utility?
The snmpwalk command is part of the NET-SNMP project
(http://www.net-snmp.org/). It's a *nix utility that pretty much does what it
says (it also has snmpget, snmpset, etc, etc), I believe there is a variant on
Windows called "snmputil.exe" or something.

Regards,
Brett Marler.

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: application/pgp-signature