[mrtg] Re: MRTG & VLANs

Mats Karlsson mk at ugg-lan.com
Wed Jul 2 14:09:55 MEST 2003

Hi Leonard.

VLANS doesn't have an opr status flag that states if the vlan if are up or
down so when you are running cfgmaker use the switch :
--no-down         do not look at admin or opr status of interfaces

That will give you all interface without any that has been commented out.

I was annoyed by this years ago when this switch wasn't available and was
making cfg files on switches and has to spent alot of time to uncomment the
ports that wasn't in use at the time I made the cfg files, but no more.

/Mats