[mrtg] monitoring my Compaq servers hdd's with MRTG.

Bauke Plugge B.Plugge at mexx.com
Wed Jul 2 15:27:06 MEST 2003

hi there,

Can somebody help me with monitoring my Compaq servers hdd's with MRTG.

i found some cfg files for monitoring Compaq

http://www.somix.com/support/cfgViewer.php?t=microsoft_win2k_disk_util
<http://www.somix.com/support/cfgViewer.php?t=microsoft_win2k_disk_util>

this is i think a script to monitor HDD's on servers.

how can I use this cfg file to monitor 20 different servers.
IP range 10.20.6.1 till 10.20.6.20

Many thanks from Holland

Bauke Plugge
Mexx Informatics

"This is an email from Mexx group B.V. The contents of this email are confidential to
  the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. No-one else may copy,
  disclose, disseminate, forward or use all or any part of it in any form.
  Our postal address is Postmaster at mexx.com.

 If you receive this email in error, please telephone Mexx' postmaster on +31 71 7107911 or email at Postmaster at mexx.com and, subsequently, delete it from your computer system. Thank you."