[mrtg] OT: what is wrong with ...

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Fri Jul 4 09:51:31 MEST 2003

Somewhat off topic, although it is list related.

Sometimes I hear this from others, sometimes I experience this myself:
When people post to the mailing lists they sometimes receive autoresponses.

I tried to contact two of the offenders:

- stantec.com
- CaliberCollision.com

both did not bother to explain why they think they have to block messages
and both did not bother to explain on what grounds they do so.

I did not send messages to these domains so I do not expect to be bombarded
with autoresponses about company policy and such.

If you belong to these domains, please unsubscribe.

Alex