[mrtg] Re: MBM5

Mats Karlsson mk at ugg-lan.com
Fri Jul 4 11:32:09 MEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew L. Mandalek" <mandalek at 4desertwireless.net>
To: <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 19:51
Subject: [mrtg] MBM5

> I am trying to use MBM to record information about servers.  We have a
> number of different manufacturers and it seems that MBM does not work
> with some of them... namely Compaq servers.
>
> Is there any other way that I can gather this information?  Are there
> SNMP OID's for CPU and Fan speeds as well as voltages?
>
> Thanks
>
> Matt

Hi Matt.

Compaq servers with compaq insight agent (compaq snmp agent) will give you
the info you are looking for.

At somix (http://www.somix.com/support/mrtg_repository.php) there are the
oids for HD and I think if you search the mrtg archive you will find the
rest, maybee except the voltage, have not seen questions about that for a
long time.

/Mats