[mrtg] Re: Can MRTG monitor bandwidth on specific pots?

Thomas Chiverton thomas.chiverton at bluefinger.com
Fri Jul 11 15:21:30 MEST 2003

> No. MRTG monitors interface bandwidth (via SNMP) only &
> SNMP does not carry info at the port level.

But if you can extract the information localy (via. a proxy or something),
than you can write a program to output those stats into the SNMP tree, via.
'pass'

--
Thomas C
Advanced ColdFusion Programmer

HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE: This Email Contains Minute Electrically Charged
Particles Moving at Velocities in Excess of Five Hundred Million Miles Per
Hour.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I don't speak for the company that sent this.