[mrtg] Displaying part of a graph

Thomas Chiverton thomas.chiverton at bluefinger.com
Fri Jul 11 14:24:47 MEST 2003

I'm getting values that range from 25 to 32-ish, and would like the graph to
only show a certain range of values (say 20-35), as at the moment it is
difficult to see what the value was in the past, because the range of
possible values are cramped up at the top of the graph (i.e. it's range is
0-maxval).

Is this possible ?
--
Thomas C

HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE: This Product Contains Minute Electrically Charged
Particles Moving at Velocities in Excess of Five Hundred Million Miles Per
Hour.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I don't speak for the company that sent this.