[mrtg] Re: figuring percentage

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 16:14:28 MEST 2003

I saw that.  How can I set it so that the x axis is
labeled percentage and has the calculation done for
me....

In other words, I want to graph that percentage that
is shown at the bottom, not the actual value returned
from the device which would be some number between
0-120.....

Thanks!

--- Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com>
wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 08:56, Terry wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to graph CPU utilization on a radware
> wsd.
> >  Radware's OID for CPU dishes out a number between
> > 0-120.
> >
> > How can I graph that as a percentage?  It would be
> > easier if they simply used a 0-100 scale....
> Set maxbytes to 120, and then look at the percent
> numbers at the bottom
> of the graph.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > =====