[mrtg] Re: Cisco 6513 Temperature

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Jul 21 14:09:32 MEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 02:52, krecik1219 wrote:
> I don't know MIB from  Temeprature in Cisco 6513
> Please Help Me
> Thanks

It shows up in two places:  the Cisco Environmental Monitor Mib, and the
Cisco Entity Sensor Mib.  Neither has proven to be overly reliable -
there was a long thread in this newsgroup about the measurement not
changing.  You might want to conduct your own experiments using
ciscoEnvMonTemperatureState and entSensorValue

  I haven't monitored using that box for a while - I've been using
external probes from Uptime Devices instead.

--
Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com>
Austin Energy