[mrtg] Monitoring Cisco Switch

Chu, Quang qchu at ci.portland.or.us
Wed Jul 23 08:15:54 MEST 2003

Hello all,

The cisco switches I am trying to monitor is catalyst 4000.  I am interested
in monitoring the power supply status which is under the Cisco-Stack-MIB.my
from the cisco web site.  Under that I found the chassisPs1Status for what I
want to use as the OID.  However, I keep getting the error message for
noSuchName.  It appears that if I use any OIDs (such as CPU, Mem, Disk) that
are not default OIDs used by MRTG.  I tried to use the LoadMIB option with
MRTG too, but that didn't help.  Can anyone lend me any help regarding this?
Thanks in advance.