[mrtg] Re: Starting MRTG - There has to be a better way...

Cornwell, Eric J. EJCORNWELL at coopertire.com
Fri Jul 25 13:34:34 MEST 2003

Simon,
	I thought about doing it that way but we frequently add and remove
devices so it would be more of a pain than anything to do that.   I've also
thought about switching to RRD but I don't think it will work the way we are
doing it.  MRTG is run on a work station then the pages are shared off and
viewed that way.  We don't go through a webserver that we have any control
over.  If I did go that route I'd still need the pages generated every time.

Thanks!
Eric