[mrtg] Re: Netware and Connected Users

Janet Post j.post at sparton.ca
Thu Jun 12 21:44:32 MEST 2003

1.3.6.1.4.1.23.2.28.3.2.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.23.2.28.3.4.0:{string}@{host}
>using the options: nopercent, growright, gauge
>the output in the log file is as follows:
>1054788871 580 2890
>1054788871 0 0 0 0
>1054788858 0 0 0 0
>resulting in a graph with a zero value.

This is commonly caused by maxbytes being too low, or the resultant
calculated value being below 1 (mainly for sessions without the 'gauge'
option)

It can be caused by misusing the Options[_] and Options[target] lines. The
later will cause the former to be ignored, not appended to.
I suggest, if you cannot see the fault, you submit your cfg file to the
group.

Regards
Peter