[mrtg] Re: multiple CPU OID's

Janet Post j.post at sparton.ca
Thu Jun 12 23:53:26 MEST 2003

Ian,

  That OID I gave you is found in the HOST-RESOURCES-MIB file.  This is pretty much a "generic" mib file that a lot of companies use for their hardware, but not all.

  I'm not even sure if the OID you are using is the reason your CPU is not graphing.  If you are getting accurate results from the OID you are using when you probe manually, the the problem lies elsewhere, anyway!

  Can you manually get the numbers from the OID you are using?

Janet.

>>> Ian <who_let_the_idiots_out at yahoo.com> 06/12/03 17:28 PM >>>
This OID doesnot exist for my system

Any pointers?