[mrtg] Re: multiple CPU OID's

Ian who_let_the_idiots_out at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 00:38:53 MEST 2003

>   Can you manually get the numbers from the OID you
> are using?
yes, I am getting ssCpuRawUser with
OID.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.11.50.0. This is what mrtg is
making use of to graph user process %. Also, I am not
sure whether the value which it is returning is the
average of both the CPU's user process %

If the things dont work out with this OID stuff, is
ther any perl script which finds the multiple CPU
ultilization. I can then pass that value in the Target
field of mrtg.conf

Thanks,
Ian
Doldrums.. Doldrums.. :(