[mrtg] Re: mrtg on windows polling linux.

Dean dean777 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 26 05:57:33 MEST 2003

While scanning my linux server to build the mrtg.conf file I'm getting
the following errors. Does anyone have any ideas?

SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "204.214.91.111" [204.214.92.111].161)
                  community: "public"
                 request ID: -176290447
                PDU bufsize: 8000 bytes
                    timeout: 2s
                    retries: 5
                    backoff: 1)
 at C:/mrtg-2.9.29/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/SNMP_util.pm line 570
SNMP Error:
no response received
SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "204.214.91.146" [204.214.92.111].161)
                  community: "public"
                 request ID: -176290447
                PDU bufsize: 8000 bytes
                    timeout: 2s
                    retries: 5
                    backoff: 1)
 at C:/mrtg-2.9.29/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/SNMP_util.pm line 570
SNMPWALK Problem for 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.5 on public at 204.214.91.111:
 at cfgmaker line 138