[mrtg] Truncated graphs?

Bill Anderson banderson at superb.net
Thu Jun 26 06:51:57 MEST 2003

Greetings,

I'm running mrtg-2.9.17 on a RedHat box, mostly all is well, until recently
traffic on some of our interfaces (on GSRs and 6509s) started going over
120Mb/s.    105 Megs, no problem, but over about 110-120, the graphs start
to look truncated...hmmm...not trucated exactly, but like the bottom  is cut
off, and instead of showing say 120, they'll show 30.   It's like when
traffic goes over 110 megs, it just subtracts 110, and shows the remainder.

This occurs on POS and GigE interfaces, MaxBytes is set at 19375000 and
125000000 respectively.
Has anbody run into this?   Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks,
Bill