[mrtg] Date and TimeZone Errors

Merton Campbell Crockett mcc at TO.GD-ES.COM
Tue Mar 4 16:10:38 MET 2003

Recently, I added several more routers on the Eastern Seaboard to the list
of routers that I'm monitoring using MRTG.  I noticed an error in the MRTG
reports being generated that I had thought was fixed several years ago.

The date and time reported for the last time the router was polled is
incorrect.  In the case of the routers mentioned above, the legend reports
that the time zone is US/Eastern but the time that is displayed is the
US/Pacific time when the router was polled.  The rateup generated graphs are
correct and have been adjusted to reflect the correct time zone.

Anyone have a fix for this annoying problem?

Merton Campbell Crockett

--
BEGIN:				vcard
VERSION:			3.0