[mrtg] Re: Network Usage based on IP??

Peter Sanchez psanchez at nmia.com
Thu Mar 6 18:16:59 MET 2003

Daniel,

	Thank you for your help! I originally planned to use subint's
but apparantly you cant create a subint on a LAN interface on any cisco
router under a 2620. Actually, let me correct that, I can create a
subint but can not assign it an IP address.

Would it not be possible to use the following example:

Target[ezwf]: /1.2.3.4:public at wellfleet-fddi.ethz.ch

For each individual IP aliases to eth0? Thanks again!

Peter