[mrtg] MRTG Bundle with 95th percentile for Windows NT/2000/XP

Chris Dos chris at chrisdos.com
Sun Mar 9 17:33:42 MET 2003

I've created a easy to install MRTG Bundle for Windows NT/2000/XP.  The
bundle includes the following:

1) MRTG version 2.9.27.
2) 95th Percentile calculations.
3) Apache Web server version 2.0.44 running on port 8080.
4) One click installation with a uninstall that is just as easy.
5) Automatic configuration of local network devices for use with MRTG.
6) Automatic configuration of a MRTG home page (http://localhost:8080.
7) Installation of Apache, Cron, and MRTG as services (no need to log
into Windows to start MRTG).

I don't think an installation could be made any easier.

You can download the bundle from here:
http://open-innovations.com/mrtgbundle.html

I've always used MRTG on Unix, but I had someone come a long that just
had to have MRTG with 95th percentiles running on Windows 2000.  So here
is the end result.  I've tested this on several machines ranging from
Windows 2000 to Windows XP with not problems what so ever.  It's gotten
to the point where the general users are wanting to install it just so
they can have the latest cool tool.

If there are any problems with this, please let me know.

	Chris