[mrtg] Re: MRTG on solaris 8 urgent help needed

Dez Cadena dez at otenet.gr
Tue Mar 11 15:56:03 MET 2003

I guess you have already installed an SNMP agent for Solaris
(net-snmp for example).

In that case, I believe the answer to your questions is :
man snmpd.conf

If you've done this already, and have configured all the parameters
you want to monitor, then "walk" the ucdavis tree and find out the OIDs
you want to graph with MRTG etc...