[mrtg] Borderware Firewall

Bill Golem golemb at hurontel.on.ca
Thu Mar 13 00:37:59 MET 2003

Hello;
I am looking to graph CPU load, number of current HTTP / FTP connections from a Borderware Firewall system.  I assume that can be done as values are displayed on the monitor connected to the firewall box.    I have searched the company's website but I am unable to find any OID values.  I did do an snmpwalk but got back a pile of information / values but with no point of reference most of it is meaningless numbers.   I was wondering if someone has had experience or has graph data from a Borderware firewall, if they could point me in the right direction.

Thanks