[mrtg] How to merge Two Graphs from two different Nodes into One! Urgent!

Keshav J keshav at icicionesource.com
Thu Mar 13 23:08:37 MET 2003

BlankHi Folks!!

I have configured MRTG to get the graph for my Leased lines. the host is
Nortel Passport 7480 Multiplexer.

However I am seeing only the IN traffic in the Graph and Out traffic is
showing "Zero"!!

This seems to a funny problem with the Passport, it only gives the Traffic
for Incoming and Not Outgoing!!

To work around this I have to get the data from the Passport at the other
end of the leased line,

My question is How can I merge the two graphs into One so that I can Get the
Utilization at One shot and Also, can I plot one as In and other as Out in
the Graph!!!

Please help me out  as I have been thru the References but did not find what
I wanted (or could not understand I am New to this!).

Regards

Keshav

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this email.

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 145 bytes