[mrtg] Re: MRTG capabilities

KELLY David (NQ) david.kelly at ergon.com.au
Mon Mar 17 00:06:46 MET 2003

Jim

In short no.  You can however use MRTG to collect the data and store in
RRD log format and use something like 14all.cgi to presnet the data.
However this will still only graph two values per graph.  Don't know
what OS you are running on but I have been toying with the idea of using
RRDCGI to present my data that is collected by MRTG/RRD.  I find 14all
very slow to present the data and still has a limitation of 2 values per
graph.  I was thinking of writing the html to utilise the RRDCGI script
to plot many values per graph pulling data from multiple RRD's and it
runs much faster.

Dave