[mrtg] Re: peaks

Shahira Rasmy srasmy at nile-online.net
Thu Mar 20 08:05:19 MET 2003

Dear Friend,

I want to add to your question another one concerning the same subject.
That's is,the last 2 columns in the MRTG log file expresses the max
values.But really i can't understand from where these values are got if the
mrtg only averages every 5 minutes and so how it can obtain the max. values
between these 5 minutes ??

Can anybody help both of us?