[mrtg] Re: unknaszero

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Fri Mar 21 21:31:27 MET 2003

unknaszero; the definition of this option is:
  Log unknown data as ZERO instead of the default behaviour of repeating
the last value seen.

And, I don't know if this helps, but you might look at the cfgmaker
documentation about the following option:
--no-down    do not look at admin or opr status of interfaces.  Normally
cfgmaker will not include interfaces which are marked anything but
administratively and operationally UP. With this switch you get them all.