[mrtg] Re: MRTG a Dynamic IP?

Kerry Werry KWerry at pivotal.com
Mon Mar 24 19:06:18 MET 2003

I do not think MRTG with RRD tool will do what you want, the only thing I can think of is if you want to graph two values that are so different in maxbytes from each other is to do it via 2 graphs each only showing one of the values....  I might be wrong and there is a way to do this but I sure don not know about it...

KLW

Kerry L. Werry MCSE CCNA
Senior Systems Engineer

Office: 604-699-8087
Cell: 604-762-1293
Fax: 604-669-8557

Pivotal. The #1 Choice for Mid-enterprise CRM.
Visit www.pivotal.com.

This message is intended only for the named recipients and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, use, or copying of this message by anyone other than the named recipients is strictly prohibited.