[mrtg] Re: linux

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Wed Mar 26 05:05:28 MET 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Helms Corey S SSgt 374 CS/SCBBC wrote:

> DO NOT try and use the implementation provided with RH 8.0.  It is, basicly,
> broken out of the box and needs a lot of love and care to make it work.  I
> also ran into dependency hell when I tried to get the latest
> MRTG/SNMP/RRDTool/Routers2.cgi to work together.

Huh!! MRTG works fine here! All I did was install rrdtool and add a config
file. I even have it integrated to report to Big Brother. I have not been
following this thread so I cannot help the original poster. Sorry.

FWIW, I have no experience with Routers2.cgi though.

HTH,

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl at rogueind.com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....