[mrtg] Re: linux

Helms Corey S SSgt 374 CS/SCBBC corey.helms at yokota.af.mil
Wed Mar 26 00:34:54 MET 2003

DO NOT try and use the implementation provided with RH 8.0.  It is, basicly,
broken out of the box and needs a lot of love and care to make it work.  I
also ran into dependency hell when I tried to get the latest
MRTG/SNMP/RRDTool/Routers2.cgi to work together.

If you have a fast network connection, try Gentoo.  I did "emerge snmp
apache rrdtool mrtg", and 2 hours later, it all worked perfectly.

~Corey