[mrtg] Re: RRD on Win2K

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Thu Mar 27 00:08:24 MET 2003

In the download that I had, rrdtool.exe was located in a \src\tool-release
folder.  You don't have to create it, that's just where mine was.  The
..\rrdtool\perl-shared folder is the folder that has the RRDs.pm (perl
module).
You could add this, instead, to your *.cfg file:

PathAdd: <put in your path-to-rrdtool.exe>
LibAdd: <put in your path to the RRDs.pm>